- Bitcoin on 16th Feb Jumped back again and surpassed the 10,000 dollars.
- The market seems to recover and seems to be back in the green zone again.
- Good news for those who invested on the dips of 6000$.
- The gains came as other cryptocurrencies rallied and followed reports that alleviated fears of the heavy-handed crackdown by authorities in South Korea and the U.S.
Bitcoin backs and showing it comeback as the other currency rallies and the fear of regulations shifted. Compare to the last month dropping the price over 60% now showing its comeback.
Bitcoin surged over 8% in 24hrs and hold the current market cap of $170B.
The global market cap also showing pullup and landed on the $480B market cap.
While on Twitter about Bitcoin
— Bitcoin News (@BTCTN) February 15, 2018
Remember guys, when it comes to #bitcoin, never try to catch a falling knife.
Unless it rebounds back to over $10,000, then its OK to go back to business as usual and pretend you weren’t being an idiot during the crash
— Doug Polk (@DougPolkPoker) February 15, 2018
— Eric Choe (@CryptoChoe) February 15, 2018
Some Handful Articles
- Best Tips to Secure Crypto Wallet with 2 Factor Authentication
- 10 Useful Tips for Success Working in Cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin and Altcoin Market Analytics for January 2018