Regarding This Extension
LastPass gives you control over your online life by making it simple to save your sensitive data securely so you can access it from anywhere at any time.
Save all of your usernames, passwords, credit cards, and other information in your safe vault, and LastPass will automatically fill in the appropriate fields for you when you need them.
LastPass makes it quicker and safer for you to complete daily online chores while protecting your and your family’s security. Stop spending time getting locked out of accounts or typing out passwords and forms online.
Wherever You Need It, All of Your Data
- Fill out forms more quickly by saving your addresses, credit card numbers, and other information with LastPass by saving usernames and passwords.
- Save any documents you want to keep safe, such as your passport and insurance cards.
- Everything you save on one device is instantaneously synchronized with all of your other devices, and all of your data is freely accessible on any device.
Also Read: Top 25 Gnome Extensions You Should Try in 2022!
Protect Yourself from Breaches
- LastPass Security Dashboard gives you a summary of your weak and frequently-used passwords and advice on how to strengthen them.
- Dark web monitoring by LastPass notifies you if your information is in danger. Create strong passwords to replace weak ones and use multifactor authentication to secure your LastPass account.
Make Life Simpler
Passwords are auto-filled for you as you travel to your sites, so there’s less typing! – Never forget another password!
Share your passwords with family and friends in a secure manner, and just worry about one master password.
AES 256 encryption with salting and hashing is used to protect all of your sensitive vault data, including passwords, secure notes, and uploads (for more information on LastPass’ security features, please click here):
- All of your saved sensitive information, including passwords, is encrypted and is never accessible to LastPass in an unencrypted form.
- With the use of a Master Password that only the user knows, the items you save in your LastPass vault can only be decrypted client-side. This is known as a “zero-knowledge” paradigm.
- LastPass may gather specific high-level usage information (such as domain-level URLs) to enhance the user experience and customer service.
If installed, the binary component will securely connect with the extension to provide further features like processing attachments and synchronizing logins between clients locally on your machine.
Also Read Safari Extensions: Most Useful Extensions for Safari You Should Try:
In order to deliver, run, and support our services, LastPass collects and maintains the data as needed. We may gather information about you, including but not limited to: –
Information about your LastPass accounts, such as account owner, account type, payment information, and transactional data.
- Your usage, includes your efforts to log in successfully and unsuccessfully, the features you use, the kinds of items you store in your vault, and the sharing of folders.
- User-specific data, such as your name, email address, and phone number, as well as your IP address and any devices you use or have connected to your account.
- The Privacy & Trust Center of LogMeIn will list any third parties with whom “personal data” may be exchanged in order to deliver the services to you and on your behalf.
- Depending on your LastPass account tier and/or if certain features are enabled, extra data may be gathered.
Only you have access to your vault and only you are aware of your master password. LastPass never receives your master password. Due to this, millions of individuals and organizations rely on LastPass to protect their personal data. Your data is safeguarded at every stage.
On any desktop or laptop computer, LastPass is available for free download and use. LastPass Premium offers additional features like priority tech support, family password sharing, 1 GB of encrypted file storage, and premium two-factor authentication alternatives like the YubiKey. Visit https://lastpass.com/go-premium to learn more.
Visit www.LastPass.com to learn more about other features and download LastPass for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
For More Information Visit Our Site: https://www.techllog.com/