It’s good to have a set of Instagram highlight covers that are neat, lovely, and consistent, but it’s also a great way to demonstrate your branding, color scheme, and sense of style to your followers. Also, visually appealing highlight covers persuade profile visitors to click and examine the Stories, which are simply pins at the top of your profile and include all the vital information.
Custom highlight covers can be created from scratch or with the help of a graphic design program or photo editing app. If you read this article, you’ll be, um, covered.
An Instagram Highlight Cover Is What?
What Is an Instagram Highlight, First?
A user’s saved Instagram Stories in a certain category make up an Instagram highlight. Adding an Instagram Story to a highlight makes it permanently visible on your profile even though Instagram Stories can only be seen for 24 hours at a time.
A picture or image that appears over the highlighted name on your profile page is known as an Instagram highlight cover. It resembles the cover of a book, but for your highlight.
A fashion brand employs highlights in the example below (marked by the blue rectangle) to emphasize vital information, such as a sizing guide, care instructions, new releases, etc., and each highlight has a pretty floral highlight cover.
Read More: Top 10 Anime-Watching Sites Like Anime Bee.
While highlight covers aren’t necessary, they do provide your profile with a polished appearance and give individuals who are viewing your Instagram page for the first time a positive impression.
This Is a Recipe for Them.
How to Make a Highlight Cover for Instagram
You must first have an Instagram highlight in order to create an Instagram highlight cover. To generate a highlight, adhere to these detailed steps (and if you already have a highlight set up, skip this part).
Read More: Download the Cmovies – Free Movies App for Mac Laptop / Desktop and Windows PC 7/8/10.
Making an Instagram Highlight
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and select “New” from the list of highlights to the right of your bio.
- Go through your archive of Stories and pick the ones you wish to emphasize. Next, click Next in the screen’s upper right corner.
- Enter your highlight’s name.
- If desired, select Modify cover to change Instagram’s pre-selected cover (a frame from the first Story in your collection). Once your highlight has gone live, you can also do this later; the procedure is covered in detail below.
- On the screen’s upper right corner, click Add.