It only takes a few simple actions to set Google Chrome as your default browser on a Mac or PC.
If you have Google Chrome as your default browser, any link you click will launch Google Chrome instead of whatever else you were using.
Thanks to its tailored features, Google Chrome offers a few advantages to customers who make it their primary browser.
By defaulting to Chrome, all links you click on will open in Chrome. You’ll need to install the browser on your computer before you can take advantage of its features.
How to Make Google Chrome Your Default Browser on Mac
Setting Google Chrome as your default browser is straightforward. You’ll have to get the app if you haven’t already. There are two methods you can set Chrome as your internet browser.
- launch Google Chrome after it has finished downloading.
2. To access options, hit the “three vertical dots” at the top right.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Click on Default browser from the option on the left.
In the left-hand menu, select Default browser. Ennica Jacob
Note: Safari is the set default browser for Mac OS.
Also Read: How to Use Windows Media Creation Tool to Get Required Results
Alternatively, You Can Follow These Steps:
- From the desktop screen, click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner.
2. select Preferences System from the menu.
3. choose “General” from the drop-down menu.
4. Next to a Default web browser, select Google Chrome from the pop-up selection and exit the window.
How to make Google Chrome your default browser on a PC
Making Chrome your browser can be a bit different based on the Windows navigation interface you may have.
If you’re running Windows 10, perform the following:
- Click Start to open the menu.
2. Select Settings from the options menu.
3. Click the Apps tab.
4. from the menu on the right, choose Default applications.
5. select the browser you’re using under “Web browser”
Also Read: Microsoft Edge: One of The Topmost Pick for Computers
Select Google Chrome from The Application’s Window, and Then Click the Done Button
Select Google Chrome as your default browser. Insider
The following procedures are for people with Windows 8 and 7:
- Start by clicking the button to access the main options.
2. Find the Settings menu and select it.
3. Click Programs.
4. Choose the Default Apps menu option, and then choose the programmes you want to use as the defaults.
5. select Chrome from the menu on the left.
6. Select the checkbox next to Make this my default software, and then click OK.
For More Information Visit Our Site: https://www.techllog.com/