If you’re trying to get your new 5G iPhone set up on Verizon’s 5G network, using a SIM card from an older iPhone might mess with the provisioning process.
For activation, iPhone 14 models require an eSIM rather than a traditional SIM card (electronic SIM card).
In order to use Wi-Fi activation, a working Wi-Fi network must be in close proximity.
Wi-Fi activation is the preferred way for the iPhone 14, which is why it is required. If the option to go without Wi-Fi is provided, do so.
To use the Cellular network for activation, the device must be in a Verizon LTE coverage region.
Refer to Activate or Switch devices if you’d rather set up your new iPhone with a different phone number associated with your account.
Check that the battery is fully charged.
Have a look at this video for a fast summary.
Disable Find my iPhone on your old device before turning it off.
Don’t bother with Step 2 if you don’t own an older iPhone.
When you want to turn on your new iPhone, press and hold the Power button (located on the top right side).
- With the purchase and activation of a 5G iPhone 13 or later from Verizon, a 5G SIM card is pre-installed and ready for use. If you want to keep your handset properly equipped for Verizon’s 5G network, you shouldn’t take out this SIM card.
- As of iOS 14, activating an iPhone 14 requires an eSIM rather than a conventional SIM card (electronic SIM card).
Also Read: How to Reset Network Settings On iPhone And Android!
- Select a language by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, then select the nation or area.
If your device has a Home button, pressing it will open it.
- Select the “Manual” configuration option.
To utilize Quick Start with an older smartphone running iOS 11 or later, just follow the on-screen prompts.
- Select the network you want to join, input the password, and then hit Join (upper-right).
Select Continue Without Wi-Fi to activate over the Verizon network if you are unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network while using a physical SIM card.
A Wi-Fi connection is necessary for eSIM activation on iPhone models 13 and above.
As of iOS 14, if you’re using an iPhone and you’re not near a Wi-Fi hotspot, you can keep going.
It will take a few seconds for the activation to finish.
- To continue, choose a Wi-Fi network and then press Next.
- Once you’ve confirmed your phone number on the Activation page, select Next to move on.
If the verification fails, try the solutions provided by Apple here.
- To proceed, enter the account owner’s PIN or the last four digits of their Social Security Number and hit Next.
Make sure the old phone is turned off and set aside a few minutes for the deactivation process before activating the new one.
will be accessible if activation was successful; otherwise, please refer to the on-screen instructions or get in touch with us.
- Tap Continue on the Data & Privacy screen. To begin setting up Face ID or Touch ID, choose Continue when requested to do so, and then continue with the setup as directed.
- Set a password, and then input it again to verify.
Select an installation choice:
It may take up to 30 minutes to restore your backup.
- Apply an iCloud® Backup Restoration
Save Data from Your Mac or PC
Send from iPhone Instantly
Transmit Information from an Android
Avoid Moving Your Apps and Data
Also Read: Step by Step Guide to Add PDF Shortcut to Home Screen on Android and iPhone
- To proceed, please sign in with your Apple ID and password.
During setup, if your Apple ID has been used on another device before, you will be prompted to input the verification code that was issued to the previously used device.
Check out one of these options if you don’t have an Apple ID or can’t remember your login details:
Don’t remember your Apple ID or password?
Make an Apple ID for No Cost
- Configure Later in the SettingsIf asked, read the disclaimer and then choose I Agree.
Simply select either “Continue” or “Customize” from the Make This Your iPhone screen.
- Select Continue from the Keep Your iPhone Updated screen.
Select “Continue” or “Not Now” from the iMessage & FaceTime screen.
- Click Continue or Set up Later in Settings from the Siri screen. Choose either “Continue” or “Set Up Later in Settings” from the Screen Time screen.
- You may choose whether to share your iPhone analytics with Apple or not from the iPhone Analytics screen.
- To move on from the True Tone Display panel, press the Continue button.
Choose either Light or Dark on the Appearance screen, and then press Continue to proceed.
- Choose either Normal or Zoomed on the Display Zoom screen, and then press Continue to move further.
- In order to finish the installation, swipe up or press Get Started.
- Verify that “No Service” has been replaced with “Verizon” in the top status bar. It might take two to three minutes to complete.
For More Information Visit Our Site: https://www.techllog.com/