On Thursday, Airtel began offering its 5G services in Delhi, Mumbai, Varanasi, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kolkata, Chennai, and Hyderabad, among other Indian cities.
Users of Airtel will be able to access quicker, slower-loading Internet thanks to its 5G service. The 5G speeds offered by Airtel would be at least 20 to 30 times faster than those offered by 4G networks.
Which Devices Are Compatible?
Airtel 5G services are currently only accessible on a limited number of devices. Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Realme, and OnePlus 5G handsets will support 5G Plus service, according to the Airtel website.
Click Here to view the complete list.
The devices that do not now support 5G will shortly receive an over-the-air (OTA) update.
How to Activate 5G Services?
- Open the “Settings” app on your mobile device.
- Choose “Mobile network“
- Decide which SIM to verify the 5G network for.
- Select “Preferred network type” from the menu.
- Choose the 5G network from the list of available network types.
- After a short while, the top row of your phone will display the 5G icon if the 5G network is available in your area.
For More Information Visit Our Site: https://www.techllog.com/