Pubg a.k.a Player Unknow Battle Ground is bringing us with a lot of gifts this Christmas. The Game is intended to mainly bring about the release of a new map. The name of the map is announced as “Vikendi” which is a snow map. The map is the fourth in the series of previous 3.
The new updated version is coming across platforms including PC, Mobile, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) December 17, 2018
The total maps which player can play now include: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok & Vivendi.
Release Date of Pubg Vikendi Map
The newer version is expected to be push to the store from Dec 18th. As obvious the game will take 2-3 days to entity reached to the entire audience. Players can update the newer version and can play the snow map before 25th.
Features of New Vikendi Map
- The map is a snow map and might include wild animals (new snow gilly suit) 😛
- The map has a ton of ice terrain that gamers can enjoy.
- Players can see the dynamic clouds in the new map.
- The Snow in the New Map will include the trace of footprints and tire trails which players can use to detect the presence of other players nearby.
- Movement on foot i.e while walking or running. Using a normal vehicle is difficult too, here snowmobile comes handy.
- Walking, running or driving normal vehicle going to be difficult in the snow terrain, Snowmobile going to be useful here.
- The glimpse prided shows a two-seater automobile as snowmobile
With Pubg brings a lot of updates including maps; this can lead to the question of whether players might expect for more new upcoming maps in the game in the future.