- Pokemon Go have announced Community Day.
- More number of featured pokemons will appear to the players.
- The Community day will last till 3 days starting from Friday.
One of the success virtual augmented game, Pokemon Go, developed by Niantic has announced the upcoming Community Day this week. But this community day is a bit different, rather than having for a single day, this will go for the entire weekend and will going to give players an open chance to capture all the previously featured Pokemons.
The Beginning day for the Special Community Day Weekend will starts from Friday itself, 30th November from 9 PM GMT and will last till 2nd December at 7 am GMT.
During this period Pokemons like Pikachu, Dratini, Beldum, Eevee and other features pokemons (specially appeared on previous Community Day) will reappear in greater numbers.
Players will also be given chance to learn special community moves during this weekend timing and will be provided with a handful of in-game bonuses.
Double XP for the incubator that can hatch eggs fast will also be provided to the players during this special occasion.
Here are the timings for the special in-game bonus:
Pokemon Go: Community Day Bonus Timing Schedule
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, India: December 1, 2018, 10 AM – 1 PM UTC
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, 11 AM – 2 PM PST
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, 12 PM – 3 PM JST