One of the most popular game and best selling game, Grand theft Auto 5 is now free on the Epic Games. Rockstar (developer company of the game), on 15th May, announced the game is now free for all users for only a limited time.
Rockstar Game mentioned,
For a limited time, get the Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for free on the @EpicGames store.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) May 15, 2020
The company offering not only the regular copy of GTA 5 for free but Premium Edition free of cost. The special edition includes GTA Online, as well as the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for the multiplayer gaming experience.
Epic Game got popular for offering free popular battle royal game Fornite, and now GTA 5 onboard. Though the company is facing the server issues since everyone is trying to get hands-on downloading the game.
The Game is free until 21st May 2020, Here is the Tutorial on how you can get the GTA 5 Premium for free.
Before you start make sure you have Requirements for the game.
- Memory: 4GB or above
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB or above
- HDD: 95GB or Above
- OS: Windows 8.1 or above
Steps to Download GTA 5 for free
- Goto Epics Game Website Offering Free GTA 5.
- Click on the ‘Get’ option.
- Sign in with your Epic id or other IDs, if you don’t have, make a new one.
- Now, Click on Place Order to successfully add the game to your library.
- Download and install Epic Game Launcher.
- Sign in to the Epic Game launcher with the same you orders the GTA 5.
- Head towards the ‘library’ and start downloading the GTA 5.
- Select the installation path.
- Enjoy the game.
The game weights around 95GB so make are you have at least 95GB storage available in your hard drive.
Since many of the users are trying to download the game for free you may face server issues or slow speed.
Also note, that the in-game cash bonus with premium edition will take up to 7-10 days after the first session in GTA 5 online, and online available to first time starter pack owners.