Microsoft recently changed its native browser to now work with chromium base. Chromium is a free and open-source web browser developed by Google and used by the popular browser Google Chrome.
Microsoft finally released the Beta version of Edge Browser which is based on Chromium Version 184.108.40.206 and further will be official using chromium version 78. The browser will be going to support on both Windows & Mac.
What’s new in Microsoft Edge Browser?
- Fresh UI and Overall look, kinda looking more like google chrome itself.
- Edge now lets you sync password, address, number, etc using Microsoft account.
- User can customize new tab page layouts from settings.
- User can select multiple tabs using keyboard ctrl and spacebar.
- Edge browser UI now uses Windows System Settings and colors for high contrast.
- Added ability to mark screenshot with ink.
- Now added import from chrome or classic edge settings through a wizard.
- Dark, Light and Default Mode is now available in settings.
- Added inPrivate windows counter to private browsing windows and InPrivate text to know a window is InPrivate Guest.
- User can now install extensions from both Chrome Web Store and Microsoft Store.
- Same like Chrome and Firefox, Edge now supports keyboard shortcut for the extensions.
The Browser is still in Beta mode and not available officially. Though you can download the latest version of Microsoft Edge Browser for Windows and Mac through given links below.
You might like: