Mining cryptocurrency is a whole to learn from, but keeping your miners clean and upto date is too really important aspect too. Well, good news for the miners using claymore that new version of Claymore is now available to download and to be used.
The Claymore has come up with few more updates and stability, as of course, it supports dual mining, but now the integration of latest framework for mining which going to enhance the mining hashes with even less power consumption.
You might also like: Claymore’s CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Released Download Now
Presenting Claymore miner v11.9 with improved mining and bugs fixed.
The latest version is v11.9 Fix:
– fixed issue with incorrect shares for Keccak.
TESTED NVIDIA DRIVERS (other versions are untested, they can be worse or better):
9xx cards in Windows 7 x64: just use latest/recent drivers from Nvidia website (for example, 368.81). Note that latest 372.54 is slower than 368.81.
9xx cards in Windows 10 x64: you have to use old drivers (for example, 352.xx) and miner built for cuda6.5.
10xx cards in Windows 7 x64: just use latest 372.54 drivers from Nvidia website.
10xx cards in Windows 10 x64: just use latest 372.54 drivers from Nvidia website, note that you must have Win10 Anniversary update.
FEATURES(mentioned on the form)
– Supports new “dual mining” mode: mining both Ethereum and Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal at the same time, with no impact on Ethereum mining speed. Ethereum-only mining mode is supported as well.
– Effective Ethereum mining speed is higher by 3-5% because of a completely different miner code – much less invalid and outdated shares, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.
– Supports both AMD and nVidia cards, even mixed.
– No DAG files.
– Supports all Stratum versions for Ethereum: can be used directly without any proxies with all pools that support eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
– Supports Ethereum and Siacoin solo mining.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin.
– Supports Stratum for Lbry, Pascal, Blake2s, Keccak.
– Supports failover.
– Displays detailed mining information and hashrate for every card.
– Supports remote monitoring and management.
– Supports GPU selection, built-in GPU overclocking features and temperature management.
– Supports Ethereum forks (Expanse, etc).
– Windows and Linux versions.
More for reading:
- Best Tips To Earn Success in Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency
- Are ICOs Safe To Invest In? Beware of Scams!
- Facebook Lift Off Ban on Cryptocurrency Ads