Good News for CryptoNote miners including Claymore users! Claymore team has released new version AMD CryptoNote Claymore Miner 10.2 for windows. Just a few days back the announcement was in the flow for the update for its Cyptonight GPU miner with the release of Claymore’s CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.0.
The Claymore has come up with few more updates and stability, as of course, it supports dual mining, but now the integration of latest framework for mining which going to enhance the mining hashes with even less power consumption.
You might like: 8GPUs BIOSTAR TB250 BTC+ Mining MotherBoard Review
New Features in Claymore v10.2
- Some new graphics cards now supportive
- Fixed some critical bugs.
- New assembler GPU kernels are used.
- A lot of minor improvements.
- Added “-dmem” options that can improve performance in many cases. Note that twice more GPU memory is used in this mode.
- Reduced devfee, it’s 1% now if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, 1.5% for unsecured connection.
- Some old options were removed, some were renamed, please read Readme for detailed information and samples.
- Now miner uses the latest framework which is used for dual and zec miners. Therefore several new options are available.
- Devfee mining is executed every hour, similar to dual and zec miners.
Common Bugs And Fixes
Harshrate Problem for 4gb GPUs
Add this to .bat file -h 928 -dmem 1
Else try lower -h to 890
For GpuMiner dk2an0 failed -4
- Set Virtual Memory upto 30GB if you have less Gb SSD Stick with alteast 8-16 GB.
- Add the Prefix in .Bat File to