Bitmain is the amongst one of the most innovative company when it comes to CryptoMiners Hardwares. Bitmain is most famous for their ASIC miners, among them is the AntMiner S9 & with the new released Miner T9. As we all know mining depends upon the difficulty and the block size hence ensuring to have the Latest Hardware is the key to success, but the older ones are too very useful as they could be used to mine other altcoins or could be resold at good price, hence the overall investments on these mining hardwares is positive choice and worthy.
Since the release of the new version from the company with enhanced features and most hashrates is kicking the miners to do the fulfilment. This time, Bitmain announced the new release of New Scrypt Miner, the AntMiner L3. If you were on the market for long you would remember how Company cancelled and stopped the production of the AntMiner L1, which ends up not giving the good profitable returns.
The L3 Miner is already showing the sighs of good hash rates. Since released L3 miner is sold more than thousands units and showed good results.
On the release of the unit, Charlie Lee, founder of Litecoin got his first MintMiner L3 in January 2017 and tested and tweeted the performance of the Miner. In the Tweet says, the miner with 250MH/s with the power consumption of only 400W.
Just received an Antminer L3 to mine LTC. 250 MH/s @ 400W is 2.5x the efficiency of the A4! And it’s quiet. I’m impressed. @BITMAINtech
— Charlie Lee (@SatoshiLite) January 19, 2017
KeyNotes Of L3 Miner
- Scrypt mining hashrate: 250 MHS
- Power consumption: 400W ± 10%
- Chip Type: BM1485
- Rated voltage: 11.6 ~ 13.0V
- Chip quantity per unit: 144 chips
- Number of boards in the whole machine: 4 pcs
- Machine weight (without packaging): 2.5kg
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% RH-95% RH, non-condensing
- Network connection: Ethernet
- External dimensions: 230 mm (L) * 135 mm (W) * 158 mm (H)
- Noise level: 60dB (considered quiet, compared to others)
The New L3+ AntMiner
The company now came with the new version named L3+ Miner with more efficient harsh rates with less power consumption, with 504MH/s (±7% is expected) with power consumption of around 800W.
Whats New in AntMiner L3+?
- Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
- Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93 percent efficiency, 25C ambient temp).
- Power Efficiency: 1.6 J/MH at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU).
- Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
- Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
Some of the Coins Supportive with L3 & L3+ AntMiner