Nvidia Cards has proven to serve among the best hashrates in cryptocurrency mining, dealing with mining and get upto date is the hardest job of miners. Since the increase of DAG Pool size of cryptocurrency mining blocks, it’s getting harder day by day to mine the cryptocurrency.
Since the increase of DAG file size, we miners can observe slightly less hashrates as compare to that we were having a month ago.
Getting driver and BIOS upto date might help the hashrates, AMD cards to prove to show the hashrates after updating the drivers to latest. How To Fix Ethereum DAG Hashrates Drop | Official Mining Drivers Are Out!
Getting started with cryptocurrency mining is not late to get up, there is still a huge profitable margin amongst mining cryptocurrency. Just imagine that you started with mining even if with low hashrates but there are still scope that the price of the coin will increase and it will cover up all of your investment and hard work.
Today I will talk about a card which is heating up amongst the cryptocurrency world. The NVIDIA GTX 1070.
At the end of the post, I’ve posted the hashrates I was getting with this Card. As usual, I tested the hashrates with different altcoins like Ethereum, SiaCoin Zcash, Pascal, ETC, ETC
GETTING STARTED With NVIDIA 1070 GTX MINING RIG
Before getting started these are the Hardware Used.
- Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro carbon OR Gigabyte H110-D3A & Biostar H81A BTC
- CPU: Intel G4400
- GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
- RAM: Kingston Technology HyperX FURY 2400MHz DDR4 4GB
- Dual PSU Adapter: Add2PSU Multiple Power Supply Adapter
- SSD: ADATA SU700 60GBPSU: 2x Corsair CS Series, CS750M,
- PSU: 1000 Watt (750W), Semi Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified
- USB Risers: MintCell 6-Pack PCIe 6-Pin PCI-E to SATA Power Cable
- Power Button: 2 Pin SW PC Power Cable on/off Button
- Usher Table Fan TOOFAN Model- to get rid of heating (optional)
Step 1. Installing Hardware to gather
- RAM memory
- CPU and CPU Fan
- Power cables
- PSU with motherboard
- Power Button
Step 2. Connecting PSU
Connect 1x SATA Cables, 1x Motherboard 24 Pin Cable, 1x CPU Cable, 2x 3port Molex Cable
4x PCI-E Cables
Step 3. Installing Windows & Mining Software
- Plug Windows USB and Install Windows, Windows 10 is preferential you might use windows server too.
- After booting to windows, Install latest supportive drivers
- Get the Latest Claymore Miner (We gonna start with Ethereum Mining at first) https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w
- Download and install MSI Afterburner(for overclocking acceleration) http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip
- Extract Claymore mining and edit the ‘start.bat’ file and add your pool and Ethereum Wallet. you might use nanopool https://eth.nanopool.org
- Open start.bat and mining
These are the setting I am using…
Hashrates with GTX 1070 x6
- Lyra2REv2 (ccminer) 219 Mh/s = 0.0039888 BTC/Month
- Equihash (excavator) 2,676 H/s = 0.00462828 BTC/Month
- X11Ghost (ccminer) 36 Mh/s = 0.00179256 BTC/Month
- X11Ghost (ccminer_alexis) 73.8 Mh/s = 0.0368406 BTC/Month
- Decred (ccminer) 16.5 GH/s = 0.0035343 BTC/Month
- Sia (excavator_server) 10.2 GH/s = 0.00236064 BTC/Month
- Pascal (excavator) 6 GH/s = 0.00199998 BTC/Month
- DaggerHashimoto (ethminer) 171 Mh/s = 0.0537372 BTC/Month
- Lbry (ccminer) 1,749 MH/s = 0.00454368 BTC/Month
- Blake2s (excavator_server) 24 GH/s = 0.00427074 BTC/Month
Interested in mining? What to order Pre Made Ready to plug Miners? Contact Whatsapp/Call +919810788422
Available Nvidia 1060, 1070, 1050ti, AMD Rx480, Rx 580 Ready to Plug Miners
Visit youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHbzxPstXVVGe3KMj0-xZ7A/videos